The Game Changer
|SIZE: Large||FRAME: Bamboo|
|LENS: CLARITY/AR||POLARISED: Yes|
The Game Change - our brand new full wood frame sports sunglasses.
ALL NATURAL: Unlike most sports glasses, our Game Change has no petroleum-based plastic against your skin when you're working hard and your pores are open. The Game Changer's frames are made entirely from bamboo wood, which is grown for purpose. The outside of the frame has been dyed with a natural plant-based colour and the inside of the frames has been left natural. There is a very light coating of essential oil on the frames to protect them from the elements.
THE RIGHT LENS FOR THE RIGHT SPORT: Our Game Change comes in 3 different lens with different Variable Light Transmission (VLT) characteristics to suit different sports:
- Deep Blue - 10% VLT - Ideal for water sports like paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, boating, yachting, jet ski, surfing, kitesurfing, waterskiing and fishing.
- Magenta - 20% VLT - Ideal for road biking and running. Features vents in the lenses and the arms
- Sunset Orange - 30% VLT - Ideal for golf, tennis, baseball, softball, mountain biking.
INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE: You will literally forget you've got these sunglasses on as they're so light and incredibly comfortable. The dual spring hinges on each arm can flex outwards up to 10 degrees, so they will not pinch the side of your face, yet they will stay on during even the most vigorous of activities.
THEY FLOAT! Yes The Game Changer sports sunglasses are floating sunglasses. You can paddle board, kayak, canoe, sail, swim or even surf to your heart's content, safe in the knowledge you won't lose your favourite new sunglasses!
TOP OF THE LINE POLARISED LENSES: The Game Changer features our brand new CLARITY/AR polarised lenses which have an anti-reflective treatment on the inside of the lenses and a sea salt treatment on both sides of the lenses. These treatments protect the lenses and also eliminate all reflections of your own face, so you can focus on your sport. They also provide total glare elimination. You will enjoy a completely crisp, clear view, allowing you to fully focus on the task at hand.
RUBBER NOSE PADS: You just need to focus on your activity while the nose pads help keep the sunglasses in place
GUARANTEED HAPPINESS: Each pair comes with our unbeatable 12 month break and replace guarantee, so you will always have peace of mind.
QUALITY DOESN'T HAVE TO COST THE WORLD
We want you to love your sunglasses as much as we do. They have been made with a love of design, wood craft, material science and the environment. Here are some facts you might want to know about your purchase.
ONE PERCENT FOR THE PLANET: 1% of everything you spend with us goes to help environmental causes. Our contributions are governed by One Percent For The Planet, a global organisation leading the fight for the protection of our planet. So you can be sure that every penny goes where it's supposed to.
WOODEN ARMS & FRAMES: All our wood frames are made from 100% sustainably sourced wood that has been certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
RECYCLED PLASTIC FRAMES: Our plastic frames are made from certified recycled plastic that ensures that every pair makes a net positive environmental impact. All our frames are certified to the stringent Global Recycled Standard (GRS) so you can rest assured that you are making a eco friendly purchase.
BioSUNNIES FRAMES: Our BioSunnies frames are made from an extraordinary combination of wheat straw (75%) and biodegradable polypropylene (25%). The wheat straw is a bi-product of wheat farming which is traditionally burned at the end of a harvest. A brilliant bit of material science turns it into a flexible and durable bioplastic that is perfect for sunglasses.
LENSES: The most important component of sunglasses has to be the lenses and we have ensured that all our glasses are fitted with the best in the market. Here's what you need to know:
- ALL our lenses are polarised
- ALL our lenses offer complete protection against UVA and UVB radiation
- Our lenses come in 3 types:
- CLARITY A/R: Our very best glasses are complete with these amazing polarised lenses. They are 100% optically correct across the entire lens so there is no bending of your sight at the edges. They're made of super tough, ultra lightweight nylon and weigh half the weight of traditional glass lenses. They also have twice the scratch resistance of glass lenses and can withstand just about any impact you can imagine.
- TAC: Tri Acetate Cellulose (TAC): Many of our glasses come with TAC polarised lenses that are UV400 rated. This is a new lens technology formulated for superior visual and polarisation clarity. They have a scratch coating and block 100% harmful UV rays up to 400 nanometers. These lenses are very lightweight and highly impact resistant.
- Acetate: Our BioSunnies are fitted with super-tough polarised acetate lens that offer the same fantastic protection as all our glasses. They are UV400 rated and provide full UVA and UVB protection and also block harmful glare from reflective surfaces like water and snow.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
When you receive a pair of Wildwood glasses you will find they are simply packaged and include:
- Your wonderful Wildwood sunglasses
- Microfibre cleaning cloth made from recycled plastic
- A protective carrying pouch made from flax or recycled plastic
- A Wildwood carrying case made from Kraft (recycled wood pulp) board, or if you've purchased our classic range, a sustainably sourced bamboo box.
Wildwood eyewear is precisely engineered to provide a comfortable fit that looks great with your natural look. Our sunglasses come in a range of sizes to suit different faces and tastes. The guide below is just that, a guide. Depending how you like your glasses to look, you may want to opt for a larger or smaller frame.
Kids come in so many different shapes that it's difficult to put a precise size on them or their sunglasses. So our kids collection includes glasses for younger kids (3-9 years old) and older kids (6-12 years old). And in the middle, our kid's BioSunnies work best with 5-9 years old. We are confident you will find a pair that fit and your kids will love them.
We hope you love these sunglasses as much as we do. But we also want you to have fun without worrying.
That's why when you buy a pair of Wildwood sunglasses, we give you our unbeatable 12 month break and replace guarantee, so you will always have peace of mind.
So, if the worst happens and they get broken within 12 months of purchase, don't let it spoil your day. Send them back to us with details of where you bought them and we'll replace them, FREE OF CHARGE (all you pay is the postage).